Monday, January 08, 2007

A week in 2007

A week has been and gone in 2007.
And eek! I haven't even done my resolution lists....
But what I have done is calendars, diaries, planners...
World is getting organised around me.

What I should really be doing is living every day to its fullest.
Moments and minutes that ticks by - think beautiful thoughts even as I sit in the traffic jam going to work. Life's not about growing old, its about cherishing what we have & learning something new.

I was watching this show the other day - the population in Japan is ageing and this Doctor/GP is on a vocation to pass his philosophy to these ageing men and women on how to rejuvenate their youth - learning new skills, making new friends, at the age of 75 - is when new skill sets can be found again. And needless to say, he himself is an enviable example - at the age of 95, he is still consulting as a GP and encouraging youth-ism in a group of no less than 75 year olds. Oh yes, and he was doing some push ups too.

There is so much positivenss in the world - we should all embrace it as we enter the year 2007. To all you cynics - keep your pessimism in your pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home