Thursday, October 19, 2006

Live N Blog Begins

LIVE and BLOG.
It has been too long since I last blogged and shared my life with my friends and family.
Today is the day I realised I missed writing about my life and experiences and today is the day I want to do something about it.

Life In Europe seemed a long time ago, experiences are not as exotic and scenery does not vividly pass me by before my skin can fully absorb the air.
Life in Sydney, Julia's life is still a journey and I endeavour to relish my experiences as I return to share them.
As long as I live, I shall blog.

Long Live LIVE N BLOG

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

That's a nice picture of Santorini, do you miss it?

When are you going to post photos of your house up?

You sure you want to put your full name on the web?

csf@nyc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home